Marketsworld is a great binary options broker with a good reputation and generous first deposit bonuses. Even US traders are welcome on this broker.
- Generous $250 Welcome Bonus
- Payouts up to 100%
- Licensed By Isle of Man GSC
Top US Broker
- Web site
- Online since
- Isle Of Man
- – US and International Traders Welcome
- – Great Support Team
- – Free Demo Account
- – Platform Design Somewhat Outdated
Marketsworld is a popular binary options broker owned by MarketsTheWorld Limited with following address: Grosvenor House, 66-67 Athol Street, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 1JE, Great Britain.
This broker is licensed by the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission (license since 2011) and they are the only regulated binary broker that still accepts US traders. Being regulated means that you can feel safe that your funds are in a secure place. Regulated brokers have to follow strict rules and they are usually more trusted then unregulated brokers. Find out more about this fantastic broker in the MarketsWorld review below.
You can read more about the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission here.
One of the best things about Markets World is that they offer a free Demo account. With free, I mean that you don’t have to deposit to gain access to this account (unlike 24options and similar broker). This is the best way to try out a broker, and I’d recommend you sign up for a demo account before depositing. I am not sure why the other brokers don’t offer demo accounts as well (real demo accounts where you don’t have to deposit first).
Another great feature is the 100% profit per trade – The broker offers profits between 70% – 100%. If you win a trade with 100% profit, you double your invested money. This is possible, because there are no fees on MarketsWorld.
You don’t have to download any software in order to use the MarketsWorld platform, because all trading activities are done on their website. All you need is a device with internet connection (the platform also works on tablets and smartphones/iphones).
Bonuses and Promotions
Marketsworld has one of the best selection of bonuses in the industry, however don’t forget to read the terms and conditions of these welcome bonuses, to avoid unpleasant surprizes. Here is a list of bonuses that you can get:
- No deposit Bonus: You get $10 Free, just for joining Marketsworld. This means that you don’t have to make a deposit to get this bonus. Make sure to use the voucher code NDB10 on the deposit page.
- 100% Deposit bonus up to $1000: If you are serious about binary options trading then you should pick this bonus. This means that you will get a 100% depending on your deposit (if you deposit $100 you get $100 bonus, if you deposit $500 you get $500 bonus). Take advantage of this bonus, because this applies only to your first deposit. It would not be wise to make a first deposit of $50 and a second deposit of $500, because this way you would only get a $50 first deposit bonus. Use the bonus code 100CM on the deposit page.
- $50 Risk Free Trade: Risk free trades are awesome, and everybody likes them. This means that if you make a first trade up to $50 you will not lose your money if you make an unsuccessful prediction. So when trading with a risk free trade, you can either win trade or not lose anything. Make sure to use the voucher code 50RFT on the deposit page.
Marketsworld also has some other great promotions where you get additional bonuses and rewards. Alll bonuses are transparent and you will never have a problem withdrawing your funds.
Do you have a friend who wants to trade? Send him an invitation and you can get up to $500 for doing so (you get 100% of his first deposit).
Marketsworld Loyalty Program
Their loyalty reward depends on the trade activity: the more you trade the better your reward will be. Of course, only real money accounts get rewarded – each month your trade activity will be analyzed and your reward will be sent directly to your account at the beginning of the month.
Deposit and Withdraw Options
You can deposit and withdraw your money anytime using the most popular payment methods like: Visa, Master Card, Maestro, Solo, Switch, Debit Cards and ewallets like Neteller. Marketsworld doesn’t charge you anything foe deposit and witihdrawals, however there is a free withdrawal limit for bank wires.
- The minimum deposit amount is only $10/£10/€10, and this is the lowest in the industry. Demo accounts are free and don’t require any deposits.
- The minimum trade is $1 and the maximum trade is $1000.
- The minimum withdrawal is $10 and there is no cashout limit. You can cashout all your money at any time.
Marketsworld even has a dedicated email address for Accounting and Payment questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is Marketsworld a Legit or Scam Broker?
MarketsWorld is not a scam. They are regulated by the Isle of Man Gambling Commission and they have to follow strict rules. You can feel safe that your funds are safe with them. Also they have been online since 2011, which is pretty good for a binary options broker, considering that most brokers were established after 2013.
MarketsWorld has some great bonuses, that you should take advantage of. If you are a US trader, then unfortunately there aren’t many other brokers where you can trade, but MarketsWorld is a great option.
All Traders Welcome
Really great broker. Love that they do what they say. Regulated in UK Isle of Man. They never call and hassle me or try to tell me when and how to trade. This behavior of most brokers is a clear conflict of interest. Hope that the rest of the brokers can be more like MarketsWorld. I can see why they are legal in the USA and all the others are not. The others are all crooks!
Being a US trader, I don't really have many brokers to choose from. I decided to go with MarketsWorld. So far I had no problems depositing and withdrawing my money. I recommend them.