Highlow is a trusted binary options broker with an Australian license. All traders are accepted (except US) and the minimum deposit is only $50.
- Lowest Minimum Deposit: $50
- Average Payout: 200%
- ASIC Australian License
Top Rated Broker
- Web site
- Online since
- – Top Rated Australian Broker
- – Great Support Team
- – Lowest Minimum Deposit
- – US Traders not accepted
The binary options broker HighLow is owned by Highlow Markets Pty Ltd (ACN 143 553 628),a company that has an Australian Financial Services License (the number is 364264). HighLow is one of the few brokers out there, that has an Australian license. Because of this, HighLow is one of the most legitimate binary options brokers.
Highlow is by far the most popular Australian broker, but it is becoming more and more know in other countries as well.
At the moment Highlow has a great first depositor welcome bonus. New traders get $50 Cash Back on their initial trades. See all details here.
HighLow Trading Platform Review
The broker is powered by MarketPulse, one of the best binary options platforms. Their website is available in English and Japanese.
There are two types of trading accounts on HighLow:
- Real Account – This is a real trading account where you are trading with real money. You can deposit and withdraw your money anytime.
- Demo Account – This is a ‘play money’ account where you can test the broker and your trading strategies. This account requires now deposit and you can try it even without registering.
HighLow offers several types of options:
- Spread High/Low
- On Demand
- Spread On Demand
Smartphone Trading: The broker also offers IOS and Android trading app to its traders. Simply download the app on your device and start trading wherever you are. This way you will never miss a good opportunity.
HighLow Payment Methods
The minimum deposit on HighLow is $10 or $50 depending on your payment method. You can deposit $10 if you use AUD bank wires. All other methods require a $50 deposit, which means that HighLow is a broker that has a lowest minimum deposit requirement in addition to IQoption.
Depositing and withdrawing money is easy. You can use your credit and debit card, Neteller, bank wire and other options. HighLow accepts the most popular currencies including AU$/US$/€/£. The minimum withdrawal amount is $50.
Security and Regulation
All of the money from your account is kept in different accounts at a high-standard bank. The broker is in keeping with all of the necessary regulations in its home country, Australia, and there is a very low chance of your money being lost or misused.
The broker also holds a license with ASIC, the Australian Securities and Investment Commission. The license number is 364264. This makes it one of the more strictly regulated and safe brokers out there, with a lot being required in terms of compliance with current standards.
Is HighLow A Good Binary Options Broker?
HighLow has an Australian ASIC license with is really hard to get. In fact this broker is the only major binary options broker to have this license. Because of this HighLow is definitely not a scam and it’s very legitimate. There is a minimum deposit of only $50 which is the lowest in the industry and there is a free demo account. There is really no reason not to try it out.
Highlow is a great binary options broker, but are there any better licensed brokers? Compare HighLow to other binary options brokers
- HighLow vs IQoption: IQoption is one of the most important competitors of HighLow. IQoption is Cysec licensed and has a great reputation in the binary options industry. They also have a low deposit requirement. Read the IQoption review.
- HighLow vs 24Option: 24Option is the top rated broker on our website and there is a reason for that: They are simply the best. Even though HighLow is also very good, there is no better broker than 24Option. They have it all: excellent support, fast withdrawals, many payment methods. The only down side is the $250 minimum deposit on 24Option (Highlow has only $50 minimum deposit requirement).